- Tax Form Update! It has come to our attention that this year we will only be receiving forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ.
We will not be receiving any instruction booklets.
Any additional documentation may be viewed/obtained online at http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs
Alternatively, forms may be requested via mail by individuals by visiting http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products OR by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- It's that time of year again! We are preparing for our Annual Quilt Show @ the library. If you would like to let us borrow your quilt for display during the month of March, please drop them off @ the library in
a bag/package containing your contact information & any information you might like to share about your quilt.
- If you have an email address on file with us, please consider adding the address "email@example.com" to your address book.
Your holds notifications will come through as "Library Notice" from "pac2library". There seems to be an intermittent issue with the holds notifications emails not going through.
We're working to troubleshoot this but it might be helpful to ensure that you're getting your notices if you add this info to your contacts to let those helpful spam filters know you want your notices. :)
Thanks for your patience as we work on this issue!
- What's going on @ the library? Fourth Session of Working With Clay for Kids ages 7 & up will begin Friday, February 13th from 3:45-5:00.
Another round of Before Dark (3:00-4:30) or After Work Ceramics (5:30-7:00) for Grown-Ups is scheduled to begin February 9th. Saturday studios for ages 5&6 have been added through May 16th and another round of Saturday Studio: Sewing
for ages 9&;up will begin February 7th.
Check our calendar of events for more information!
- Keep your eyes peeled for more news about the Cheboygan Ukulele Society forming at the library! Mr. King sponsored a GoFundMe! to help pay for the ukuleles and our goal was met last week. More info to follow!
- Friday Night Jukebox: Join us @ the library Friday, February 6 from 7- 9.
Bring your acoustic instruments (including your voice! :) or come on out to enjoy the music. All musicians and listeners welcome!
- January 21st! Bedtime Storytime: an evening of fun stories, catchy songs & puppet goofiness will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 7:00.
Children of all ages are welcome! Pajamas are totally appropriate attire and stuffed animals are always welcome.
- The digital archive of the Cheboygan Democrat is up, active and searchable.
Try it out, see what interesting and fun things you can find.
- Libraries, students, schools or other edu organizations might be interested in taking advantage of the Enterprise Solutions avast! Free Antivirus package. We're spreading the word, check it out!
- Det er iskaldt!
Check out Mango Languages to learn to read or speak another language.
This service is free to patrons with their library card and provides modules for approximately 32 languages.
Don't have a card yet? Stop into the library with your photo id or proof of address to start using Mango today!
- Need some help polishing your resumé? Check out Mel.Org's Jobs Gateway! It is a great resource for many aspects of career preparation,
from resume and cover letter helpers and beyond. We also have blank resume templates available on our patron use desktops now. There are two different basic resume styles, just replace the generic information with your own & print for .15 per page.
Monday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Our computers will shut down 15 minutes prior to closing every day.
We have wi-fi throughout the building, please feel free to access the "library" via your wireless device.
Try It Today!
Access the site through ours to use your new digital language lab.
Avast Free Enterprise Solutions for Students, Schools or Libraries!