- Thanks to some awesome community support & rallying, the Cheboygan Library won the newspaper grant! Thank you to everyone who devoted so much time to sharing & spreading the word, voting!!! and encouraging folks to vote.
We truly have a devoted network of library supporters. You're all amazing! This grant will allow us to digitize all microfilmed copies of the Cheboygan Democrat from 1880-1927 which will increase access to these historical records.
- The library will be closed Friday, 4/18 for Good Friday. We will be open regular hours 10-3 on Saturday, 4/19.
- Upcoming Events for April: Clay Class for Grown-Ups, After School Clay Class for Kids, and Digital Photography Classes. Check out the calendar of events for more info & stop in to the library to sign up. Spots are limited, reserve yours soon!
- Check out the new link under Up North Digital Catalog. A Special Catalog for Kids. These books are in the regular digital catalog collection but this page has been organized to provide easier searching for younger readers.
- Computer classes will run through April, some new sessions have been added. Sign-up sheets are available in the lobby. Check out our Calendar of Events for more info or stop in to the library to sign up.
- Среќни празници од Cheboygan библиотека!.
Check out Mango Languages to learn to read or speak another language.
This service is free to patrons with their library card and provides modules for approximately 32 languages.
Don't have a card yet? Stop into the library with your photo id or proof of address to start using Mango today!
- Need some help polishing your resumé? Mel.Org's Job & Career Accelerator is a great resource for many aspects of career preparation, from resume and cover letter helpers and beyond. We also have blank resume templates available on our patron use desktops now. There are two different basic resume styles to choose from. Just replace the generic information with your own & print for .15 per page.
Monday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Our computers will shut down 15 minutes prior to closing every day.
We have wi-fi throughout the building, please feel free to access the "library" via your wireless device.
Try It Today!
Access the site through ours to use your new digital language lab.