- The 6th Annual Community Quilt Show will run March 1-31, 2014. We have 100 pieces on display this year. Stop on by & browse these delightful quilted pieces. Make sure to visit the lower level.
- Check out the new link under Up North Digital Catalog. A Special Catalog for Kids. These books are in the regular digital catalog collection but this page has been organized to provide easier searching for younger readers.
- Bring your little ones around the ages of 0-4 to storytime with Mr. King. Held in the children's library on Tuesdays at 10 a.m. January 7 through March 18.
- Computer classes will run through April. Sign-up sheets are available in the lobby. New additions include: Intro to iPad, iPad Advanced, and Intro to Windows 8. We will have several sessions of basic Intro classes for beginners as well. Check out our Calendar of Events for more info or stop in to the library to sign up.
- Java & Jazz will be held on the first Friday of every month through April, 2014.
- Среќни празници од Cheboygan библиотека!.
Check out Mango Languages to learn to read or speak another language.
This service is free to patrons with their library card and provides modules for approximately 32 languages.
Don't have a card yet? Stop into the library with your photo id or proof of address to start using Mango today!
- Need some help polishing your resumé? Mel.Org's Job & Career Accelerator is a great resource for many aspects of career preparation, from resume and cover letter helpers and beyond. We also have blank resume templates available on our patron use desktops now. There are two different basic resume styles to choose from. Just replace the generic information with your own & print for .15 per page.
Monday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Our computers will shut down 15 minutes prior to closing every day.
We have wi-fi throughout the building, please feel free to access the "library" via your wireless device.
Try It Today!
Access the site through ours to use your new digital language lab.