We have a new online catalog. It's a more interactive & intuitive interface. We really like it so far!
- "Drummond Island, the Gateway to the North Channel!" On August 28th @ 6:30 p.m., Jill Lowe Brumwell, a historian and author, will be speaking on the history of Drummond Island.
- Computer Classes will begin September 8th and will run on Mondays and Thursdays from 1:30-3:00 through October 27
- Claying Around: Clay Class For Grown-ups will be held on Wednesdays September 3, 10, 17, 24 from 5:30-7:00
- Coming in October: Annual Fall Friend's Fashion Show, Booktalk with author Mardi Link, Michigan Rediscovered, Photography of Michigan, and the Upper Peninsula Paranormal Research Society (or UPPRS) will be returning to
talk with us some more about ghosts--including the ghost in residence at our own local Opera House. More info coming soon!
- Среќни празници од Cheboygan библиотека!.
Check out Mango Languages to learn to read or speak another language.
This service is free to patrons with their library card and provides modules for approximately 32 languages.
Don't have a card yet? Stop into the library with your photo id or proof of address to start using Mango today!
- Need some help polishing your resumé? Check out Mel.Org's Jobs Gateway! It is a great resource for many aspects of career preparation,
from resume and cover letter helpers and beyond. We also have blank resume templates available on our patron use desktops now. There are two different basic resume styles, just replace the generic information with your own & print for .15 per page.
Monday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Our computers will shut down 15 minutes prior to closing every day.
We have wi-fi throughout the building, please feel free to access the "library" via your wireless device.
Try It Today!
Access the site through ours to use your new digital language lab.