- Friday Night Jukebox: Join us @ the library Friday, March 6th in the lower level from 7- 9.
Bring your acoustic instruments (including your voice! :) or come on out to enjoy the music. All musicians and listeners welcome!
- The library has been quilted! We have 87 quilted pieces from almost 40 donors for our 7th Annual Community Quilt Show. We invite you to bring a friend & stop by during open hours during the month of March and browse!
- March 18! Bedtime Storytime: an evening of fun stories, catchy songs & puppet goofiness will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 7:00.
Children of all ages are welcome! Pajamas are totally appropriate attire and stuffed animals are always welcome.
- What's going on @ the library? Computer classes have started up again on 2/19.
Fourth Session of Working With Clay for Kids ages 7 & up will begin Friday, February 13th from 3:45-5:00.
Another round of Before Dark (3:00-4:30) or After Work Ceramics (5:30-7:00) for Grown-Ups is scheduled to begin February 9th.
Saturday studios for ages 5&6 have been added through May 16th and another round of Saturday Studio: Sewing
for ages 9&up will begin February 7th.
Check our calendar of events for more information!
- Tax Forms and additional documentation may be viewed/obtained online at http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs
MI Forms may be found online at http://www.michigan.gov/taxes/0,4676,7-238-44143-344410--,00.html.
Alternatively, forms may be requested via mail by individuals by visiting http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products OR by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- Keep your eyes peeled for more news about the Cheboygan Ukulele Society forming at the library! Mr. King sponsored a GoFundMe! to help pay for the ukuleles and our goal was met last week. More info to follow!
- If you have an email address on file with us, please consider adding the address "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book.
Your holds notifications will come through as "Library Notice" from "pac2library".
- The digital archive of the Cheboygan Democrat is up, active and searchable.
Try it out, see what interesting and fun things you can find.
- Libraries, students, schools or other edu organizations might be interested in taking advantage of the Enterprise Solutions avast! Free Antivirus package. We're spreading the word, check it out!
- Det er iskaldt!
Check out Mango Languages to learn to read or speak another language.
This service is free to patrons with their library card and provides modules for approximately 32 languages.
Don't have a card yet? Stop into the library with your photo id or proof of address to start using Mango today!
- Need some help polishing your resumé? Check out Mel.Org's Jobs Gateway! It is a great resource for many aspects of career preparation,
from resume and cover letter helpers and beyond. We also have blank resume templates available on our patron use desktops now. There are two different basic resume styles, just replace the generic information with your own & print for .15 per page.
Monday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Our computers will shut down 15 minutes prior to closing every day.
We have wi-fi throughout the building, please feel free to access the "library" via your wireless device.
Try It Today!
Access the site through ours to use your new digital language lab.
Avast Free Enterprise Solutions for Students, Schools or Libraries!